ClearBlade IoT EDGE
Used to synchronize, configure, manage state and deploy IoT systems with one common software stack. Powers activities at the edge of an IoT solution, including real-time business rules, filtering, online/offline modes and messaging. Has a small footprint and no external dependencies, with the same software at the server and the edge. Features:
* Common software stack to develop in the cloud and push to the edge or develop independent edge applications where customers experience them
* Security includes encryption, authentication and authorization of API access, including tokens and certificates.
* Sync & state management, so both user and device states sync with IoT systems as devices go on and offline.
* Devices continue real-time behavior and 100% uptime even when Internet connections are lost.
* Connectivity via MQTT, REST and sockets, as well as prebuilt patterns for BLe, Zigbee, MQTT-sn and more.
* Store, modify, analyze, manage and route data at the edge.