Identity Edge Controller (IEC)
The Identity Edge Controller (IEC) runs on smart edge devices, providing edge privacy and integrity, including secure device attestation. With a range of deployment options, trusted relationships between devices can be ensured. IEC enables devices to harness further capabilities of the platform such as standards-based tokens, authentication and authorization between devices, and between devices and other cloud or distributed microservices.
* Secure device attestation and on-boarding of trusted device identities
* Device authentication and authorization
* Proxied on-boarding of simple and constrained edge devices
* Secure configuration endpoints for connected devices and services
* Root of Trust-based signing and encryption