Nokia IoT for Smart Cities
OverviewNokia IoT for Smart Cities is a fully integrated modular and scalable framework to efficiently deliver and manage smart city services. This enables operators and master systems integrators to take advantage of unified smart city management, while unlocking new revenue streams by rapidly launching new smart city services addressing city council needs. The fully integrated approach fulfills the vital requirement of a connected landscape that is shared, secure and scalable - where every "thing" can talk to each other to make tomorrow’s cities smart, safe and sustainable.
* Comprehensive E2E connectivity portfolio across radio (licensed/unlicensed), core and transport brings the connected smart city to life
* The fully integrated Nokia approach brings unified management for smart city operations, enables quick launch of new services and facilitates cross-application analytics and automated actions
* Nokia’s Integrated Operations Center (IOC) orchestrates all smart city operations for efficient management, improved decision making and enhanced response
* Blueprint use cases include Video solutions, Smart Lighting, Smart Parking, Smart Waste Management and Environment Sensing
* Smart city innovations are rapidly brought to market through Nokia’s partner ecosystem and IoT community program
To learn more about the role of IoT in smart city technology, see Nokia's "IoT: It's time to get serious" blog post.