Blue Planet Multi-Domain Service Orchestration (MDSO)
OverviewBlue Planet Multi-Domain Service Orchestration (MDSO) is an open and vendor-agnostic software solution that allows you to rapidly create, deploy and automate the end-to-end delivery of services across both physical and virtual networks. MDSO facilitates evolution of the network towards supporting todayís digital services for business, residential and mobile subscribers. This solution serves as a core element of Blue Planetís intelligent automation.
* Modular and programmable design improves end-to-end control and visibility for services delivered across any mix of physical and virtual domains: cloud, WAN, NFV, IP/MPLS and more
* Intent-based orchestration and DevOps-style development allow for rapid network services programmability and self-service in operating the network
* Interoperates with Ciena and third-party SDN controllers, element/network management systems and cloud management platforms
* Open Rest APIs for integration with OSS components, such as order management and inventory systems
* Microservices-based architecture provides extensibility and scale
ResourcesMulti-Domain Service Orchestration (MDSO) Data Sheet
With MDSO, you can advance your infrastructure in an iterative fashion, according to your business priorities, and streamline the evolution to virtualized, on-demand managed services. To learn more about how to take control of network evolution, read our data sheet.
Streamline and Differentiate SD-WAN Service through Multi-Domain Service Orchestration
This white paper address issues facing network operators in reference to WAN and SD-WAN. Network operators can address these issues by following the MEF LSO reference architecture for SD-WAN and implementing a Service Orchestrator (SO) to automate the provisioning of SD-WAN services.