Check back for new products, provoking thought leadership and other exciting news from the Companies and Industry Organizations that partner with Automation Exchange!
Thought Leadership Council Reports
Our Partners and companies with upgraded listings have the option of purchasing a report generated by the Thought Leadership Council (TLC), a unique research initiative. TLC is a select group of 140+ communications service providers (CSPs) with network-level expertise.
Council members take part in surveys and interviews about key communications trends and technologies. TLC circumvents traditional industry hype to ascertain how service providers are really responding to important industry happenings. What makes this initiative so unique is that participants discuss issues in a completely anonymous forum, enabling them to share insights and express business realities that otherwise could not be shared.
Following are examples of key TLC reports that address trends in automation:
This vendor-sponsored report indicates that service assurance is a key factor to CSP automation plans.
This TLC report indicates that CSPs already have started automating networks, despite that they don't have master plans in place to do so.
Automation Exchange Editorial Calendar
Check back for new products, provoking thought leadership and other exciting news from the Companies and Industry Organizations that partner with Automation Exchange! Contact us today to learn how your company can create research, white papers, webinars, videos and more that reflects Automation Exchange's Editorial Calendar:
Q4 2018 – Network Automation
Q1 2019 – Virtualization & Automation: The Impact of NFV, SDN and Cloud Native
Q2 2019 – Automation & Security
Q3 2019 – Performance/Service Assurance & Automation
Q4 2019 – Automation in the Era of AI, Machine Learning, Blockchain & Emerging Technologies
Q1 2020 – Monetizing Automation
Industry Organization Partners
Automation Exchange is proud to partner with the following organizations to promote automation:
5G FWA – Game-Changer for Fixed Broadband Substitution or Niche Supplement?
Tuesday, November 26, 2019 - 9:00 a.m. New York / 2:00 p.m. London
5G is a hot topic in 2019, and 5G Fixed Wireless Access (FWA) is one of the most contentious domains. Some mobile operators see it as hopeful game-changer in a fixed market for significant growth, while other fixed network incumbent operators tend to view it as supplemental in remote, rural areas.
- High-quality broadband connection remains out of reach for millions of homes and businesses due to high fiber costs, ageing copper networks and remote geographic location.
- Commercial 5G FWA deployments promise sustainable, high-speed internet access to otherwise poorly-served or unconnected homes and businesses, with support for services such as smart home, digital gaming and enterprise broadband.
- 5G FWA gives operators a cost-effective, strategic option to remain competitive, gain new customers and compete in new areas without having to build-out a wireline network.
This webinar will discuss the real-world capabilities of 5G FWA networks, how operators' go-to-market strategies differ and what we can expect for FWA development in the short-term future technology-wise and ecosystem-wise.
Monetize 5G Transformation Today, with Analytics!
Tuesday, December 3, 2019 - 11:00 a.m New York./4:00 p.m.London
Waiting to build-out your 5G network and capitalize on new 5G opportunities, such as Massive IoT, Smart City and Connected Cars? Since 4G handles today’s growing subscribers, devices and traffic, many operators are leveraging data analytics use cases to transform end-to-end customer experience. As 4G & 5G technologies coexist, we will explore how operators can monetize data analytics today, and seamlessly evolve into supporting the use cases of tomorrow.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- "Operations, Security, & Monetization" specific use cases in today’s network
- New role of analytics in this evolution
- 5G use cases & security threats
Using Big Data Analytics for Better Network Insights in the Cloud Era
Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - 10:00 a.m New York / 3:00 p.m London
A wide choice of Internet applications and services and ubiquitous connectivity across all devices are changing how online content and OTT video are consumed. Service providers need better insights into what is happening throughout their network -- most importantly in the "first mile" -- to optimize the delivery of their own and OTT services, and ensure premium customer experiences for both.
In this webinar, we will examine current OTT trends and service provider approaches, and how big data analytics can help provide real-time, multi-dimensional, subscriber-level insights for network optimization and marketing/service planning.
Key topics include:
- New customer expectations in the era of the cloud, 5G and IoT
- The era of CDNs, multiple OTT subscriptions and service provider –- OTT partnerships
- The importance of understanding what is going on in your network and on the Internet
- Big data-based analytics for deeper network, service and subscriber insights