Allied Telesis Autonomous Management Framework (AMF)
OverviewAutonomous Management Framework (AMF) is a scalable network management platform that increases network intelligence and control with centralized management. It supports Allied Telesis switching, firewall and wireless products, as well as a wide range of third-party devices—including video surveillance cameras and IP phones—for truly inclusive network automation. AMF helps IT networks to keep pace with business by greatly reducing the time and cost of managing network infrastructure. It provides a converged infrastructure that can be managed as a single entity, reducing complexity and TCO, and allowing more to be done with less.
AMF is an embedded technology native to Allied Telesis switches that delivers:
* Unified network management from any device across the network
* Graphical management of the network with Vista Manager
* Private or public cloud deployment options with AMF Cloud
* Network automation that simplifies and automates tasks across the network
* Network intelligence that reacts to changes within the network and automatically changes the topology of the network
* Automatic backup, restore and recovery of devices as they are added to the network
To learn more about AMF and how this powerful suite of management tools can automate your everyday network administration tasks, watch our Introducing AMF video or read our data sheet.