Amdocs Network Cloud Service Orchestrator
OverviewAmdocs Network Cloud Service Orchestrator is an open, catalog-driven solution for service providers transitioning from physical networks to dynamic, network clouds. It continuously designs, fulfills and assures network services from any virtual network functions (VNF) vendor over all mainstream CMS and SDN-c. The Orchestrator enables service agility and operational efficiency through the fulfillment, assurance and optimization of network services. It evaluates changes in network state for rapid service scaling and fulfillment of end-to-end services, and leverages existing business, product catalog and operational support systems for service definition and closed loop monetization. As a vendor-neutral solution, it can orchestrate any virtual network function, providing complete deployment flexibility.
Additional features include:
• An open ecosystem of VNF and NFVI partners
• Master catalog includes network resources
• Reusable building blocks for fast new service definition
• Linking the network and business
• Continuous comparison of desired state, actual state and new requirements
• Continuous re-fulfillment to provide services at SLA
• Fulfillment across physical and virtual functions
To learn more about the Amdocs Network Cloud Service Orchestrator and its capabilities, read the product brochure here.