Apigee Edge is an API management platform used to design, secure, analyze and scale APIs with visibility and control.
* Design APIs: create API proxies and visually configure or code API policies as steps in the API flow. Customize API behavior using code. Plus, transform from or to any protocol.
* Secure APIs: enforce consistent security best practices and governance policies across all APIs. Protect data at rest against OWASP threats with 0Auth 2.0, SAML, two-way TLS and encryption.
* Publish APIs: provide reference documentation, manage the audience for an API from a portal, develop portal content and reusable access controls with three-step publishing solution.
* Analyze APIs: drill down into API traffic data, investigate traffic spikes and trace live API calls with real-time insights from your data. Track active developers and apps and the associated revenue metrics.
* Monitor APIs: ensure API availability to maintain seamless experiences for application developers, customers and partners. Reduce the mean time to diagnosis (MTTD) by quickly investigating issues.
* Monetize APIs: Move beyond current business models, scale API programs and create new opportunities with out-of-the-box monetization.
* Developer portal: publish APIs to a customizable portal, so that developers can easily explore, test, get API keys and innovate fast. Accelerate API adoption with offerings, rate limits and pricing.
* Manage microservices: securely manage microservices as APIs.