HOW DO COMPANIES BECOME A PART OF AUTOMATION EXCHANGE?
There are three primary ways in which companies can play a role in Automation Exchange:
Partner Sponsors receive a package of the following features, depending on the length of the partnership commitment:
Enhanced Listings can be purchased on an a la carte basis. This includes:
Basic Company and Product Listings are available by completing this form and submitting it to our editorial team
- Premium homepage branding
- Enhanced company listings
- Enhanced product listings
- Custom Light Reading webinar, with lead generation
- Contributed partner perspective article hosted on Automation Exchange and Light Reading
- Sponsor-provided assets syndicated across Automation Exchange and promoted to Light Reading's service provider audience, with 50 service provider leads
- For information, contact our sales team
HOW DO INDUSTRY ORGANIZATIONS AND ECOSYSTEMS BECOME A PART OF AUTOMATION EXCHANGE?
Industry Organizations and Ecosystems are a vital part of Automation Exchange. Automation Exchange partners with many groups for cross-promotional purposes. If you'd like to see how your organization can receive an expanded organization listing, or if your group isn't already listed, contact our editorial team.
HOW DO INDIVIDUALS BECOME A PART OF AUTOMATION EXCHANGE?
Automation Exchange is a vibrant community of more than 15,500 people, and you need to be part of it! Registration takes less than 1 minute and enables you to identify with the companies, products and issues most important to you.