A modular LAN chassis platform based on the Alcatel-Lucent Operating System (AOS) that delivers uninterrupted network uptime with non-stop Layer 2 and Layer 3 forwarding and in service software upgrades. Deep packet buffers a lossless virtual output queuing (VOQ) fabric.
* High-density, non-blocking 10/40 GigE ports with large packet buffers. Includes high-density 10/100/1000 Mb/s ports
* Virtualized management, control and programmability with unified virtual chassis, comprehensive northbound RESTful API, AOS-embedded scripting with Python and Bash programming support and hardware-based virtual routing and forwarding
* Scalable network virtualization architecture with guaranteed service-level agreement (SLA) delivery over standard Ethernet fabric
* Zero-touch provisioning and network automation with out-of-box plug-and-play Auto Fabric for automated protocol and topology discovery
* Virtual Extensible LAN (VXLAN) snooping for dynamic real-time multi-tenant visibility and SLA policy enforcement