ATIS (Alliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions)
Global Headquarters City
Global Headquarters State
Global Headquarters Country
Industry Organization DescriptionAlliance for Telecommunications Industry Solutions (ATIS) is a forum where the information and communications technology (ICT) companies convene to find solutions to their most pressing shared challenges.
Through involvement in ATIS committees and forums, our members benefit from a comprehensive approach that takes into account technical, market and regulatory impact to help them achieve their business objectives. ATIS also gives its 150 members a strategic view of the future of technology in the industry through access to the insights of the CTOs of the leading ICT companies. If your company would like a solid cooperative framework for addressing current challenges and a clearer view of the future, we invite you to join ATIS. Be part of the team of experts developing the standards and solutions to shape the ICT industry’s future.
Among the priorities ATIS is currently addressing are:
* Advancing the 5G network, with a focus on North American requirements contributing to a global 5G standard
* Bringing a comprehensive problem-solving approach to the all-IP network transition and ensuring it proceeds at the desired pace of the industry
* Creating solutions and an overall industry framework for addressing cybersecurity threats
* Developing open source solutions in the context of an interoperable standards environment
* Creating the next-generation emergency communications advances that the market demands
ATIS is accredited by the American National Standards Institute (ANSI). The organization is the North American Organizational Partner for the 3rd Generation Partnership Project (3GPP), a founding Partner of the oneM2M global initiative, a member of the International Telecommunication Union (ITU), as well as a member of the Inter-American Telecommunication Commission (CITEL).
Report Evolution to an Artificial Intelligence Enabled Network addresses how the power of increasingly sophisticated artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML) can be leveraged to address some of the ICT industry’s leading challenges.
Industry Organizations Associations