Ethernet VPN Service
Layer 2 connection that enables the connection of two or more sites, buildings or branches through a single Local Area Network (LAN), enabling flexible and continuous data or applications exchange between different users and nodes.
* Access technologies using fiber optics and microwave
* Bandwidth ranging from 1 Mbps to 10 Gbps
* Fully dedicated connection
* Network topologies including Point to Point, Point to Multi-Point and Multi-Point and Multi-Point
* Ability to choose the usage of any Layer 3 protocol
* Ability to create virtual private LAN services (VPLS)